Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Random Crapp! The blog where I blog about.. well..random crapp. I started this blog years ago in order to share my thoughts with an eagerly anticipating world (I realize that "eagerly anticipating" may be redundant. I don't care. That's the kind of boldness we employ at Random Crapp.) Almost four years later, we're ready to roll!

Updates will emerge periodically through time (as opposed to space?) on a variety of topics, including, but not to be limited to:

  • politics
  • entertainment
  • sports (nah, not really)
  • breaking news,...etc
Additionally, I will be deciding soon on a particularly existential question that we're sure everyone will want resolved: Should this blog refer to "I", as I am the only blogger. Or, should this blog refer to itself in the royal "We", as I have a tendency to be narcissistic. We'll be trying out both over the next few weeks, unless I forget.

Anyway...thanks for reading! First post will be coming soon!

JrX

No comments:

Post a Comment